Raising God’s Gen Z Teen is a step-by-step, how-to book for parents who want to raise independent, caring teenagers who grow to be responsible and contributing adults.
More than self-esteem, teens need humor, empathy, adventure, thankfulness, passion, a vision of their successful future—and an ear for God.
Steeped with Biblical truths—and other disciplines including leadership, teamwork, and goal-setting—parents are introduced to 33 strategies that ground their kids in self-confidence, reliability, and responsibility—able to thrive in today’s world.
The strategies in this book will teach teens:
- To experience self-worth without conceit
- To feel loved without guilt and shame
- To find humor in life without ridicule
- To seek passion in career and pursue it
- To develop a vision for their successful future
- And yes, to communicate without using their phones.
They also teach parents the same things.
Not just for parents of teens. Begin these strategies when your kids are young—and the teenage years will be much easier.
Support your local bookstore!
Just ask them to order Raising God’s Gen Z Teen.
Or buy it today on Amazon.